Tools to help you learn how to use Drake Software
If you're considering Drake as your tax preparation software, you may benefit from attending one of our Software Seminars. Our knowledgeable presenters give you an up-close look at Drake Software products and capabilities, and answer all your questions. Find a seminar near you
To get the most out of your Drake evaluation, please take a few moments to register. Registered users can test e-file returns and access the Drake Support website for additional resources.
If you’ve already registered, you may download the program. Just sign in with your EFIN and Drake password, provided in your registration confirmation e-mail.
Be sure to check out all our online videos. Several are also available in Spanish.
If you need additional help, just call us at (800) 890-9500 or email Sales@DrakeSoftware.com.
See what your peers are saying about Drake Software, the tax preparation package known for customer service, affordability, and reliability.
- Drake Software Brochure (PDF)
- Evaluation Guide (PDF) - Complete exercises as you learn and take a final exam to earn 9 hours of CPE Credits
- Desk Reference (PDF) - Preseason checklist, tax law changes, plus all the latest rates and figures for the new tax year
- Quick Start Guide (PDF) - Installation and setup, finding help in the program, opening returns, entering data, efiling, viewing and printing returns, and more
- Quick Reference Guide - Keyboard shortcuts for Drake Software
- Data Entry Screen Reference (PDF) - Form 1040 lines and the forms and Drake screens that flow to them
- Drake Software User's Manual (PDF) - Your encyclopedic reference for Drake Software
- Drake Software System Requirements (PDF)